Salaried GP – 4 Sessions Per Week
Our team recognises the many challenges facing Primary Care in today’s world but is determined to find joy in our day to day work though innovation, collaboration and by working together as a committed team.
Due to retirement, Brunel Medical Practice in Torquay are keen to hear from doctors looking for a salaried position or GPs that are interested in a partnership. We have a growing list of more than 16,000 patients and are situated on the stunning South Devon coast, in the catchment area of three Grammar schools.
We have worked hard to ensure that the day to day work of our clinicians is achievable, allowing the job to be enjoyable and ensure resilience in the team. Our bespoke appointment system has been adapted to manage increased patient demand and allows all clinicians to manage their own workload and clinical day. We have employed remote working Salaried GPs who undertake Online Consultations, Medicine and Pathology Management, taking this work away from doctors working in the practice.
We want to make your day manageable and successful, and we want to get you home to your families on time, at the end of the day.
• Friendly and supportive team
• Protected admin time provided pro rata
• A session consists of 13 phone-calls and 3 E-consults. These contacts may be completed remotely or by arranging a face to face contact
• Acute and Chronic LTC visits are managed by our experienced Paramedic and ANP team
• Practice workflow managed by the admin team
• Reception team trained in health navigation
• Training practice: nurses /paramedics/medical student and GP Registrars
• EMIS Web
• Mentoring for newly qualified GPs and for GPs seeking partnership
• Extended staff roles support the practice from the PCN
• Flexible hours can be considered
• Competitive sessional rate / Accountants partnership option package available on application
• 6 weeks’ annual leave and 1 week study leave per year, pro rata
• A dedicated GP mentor, with protected time for personal development and mentoring
• £11,000 per session for list holding salaried GP
We would love to meet interested applicants and introduce you to the extended team so you can ask further questions of what day to day life is really like. We would also be happy to arrange locum shifts so you can take Brunel on a “test drive” or a paid for shadowing session to really see what a day at Brunel is like. To apply please submit your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com or call for an informal chat 07816 905727
St Albans Road
GP surgery, Medical / Dental
Brunel Medical Practice