Care Assistant (Nights)
Come and be part of the great Stonehaven team in a home from home environment. We look after our people and are proud of our ‘Investors in People’ accreditation and ‘Top 20 Care Homes in the UK’ award. Our computerised care planning makes your life easier, giving you more time to do what you do best. At a Stonehaven home you will have the opportunity to earn quarterly £30 bonuses, referral rewards and enjoy being one of the family!
We are looking for full time care assistants (36 hours per week) at Primrose House in Westward Ho!
Must have experience of working in care.
To apply for the position, please reply through this form. We will be in touch with you within 48 hours. There is a comprehensive training package available to all care team members. Our rates of pay are competitive and include elements of enhancements as follows:
Basic rate – £10.25 per hour
Rates after training completed – £10.50 per hour
Most importantly we are looking for nice, friendly, dedicated people who will set high standards for themselves and be active members of the care team. We look for people who behave in a positive manner at all times, putting the best interests of the residents in their care at the heart of all that they do.
Applicants should be aware that the wearing of PPE including masks at all times, is compulsory in our homes now, and for the foreseeable future.
45 Atlantic Way
Care / support worker, Residential care home
Stonehaven Care Group - Primrose House To care the most
Type of organisationPrivate
Residential and specialist nursing homes across the South West
Our residential and specialist nursing homes across the South West offer a wide range of services for residents and offer the reassurance of consistently high standards delivered by caring, professional and dedicated care teams.
We have some care homes that have been purpose built for care, and some that have been converted from stunning historic buildings. All are set in their own grounds with well-maintained gardens.
Primrose House is an exciting new state-of-the-art development offers 30 private en-suite bedrooms and plenty of communal living space, overlooking the stunning coastline of North Devon.
Primrose house offers:
- 24 Hour care, 7 days a week
- Long and short term care
- Respite breaks
- A home from home
- Fully trained, experienced Care Team
Design Features at Primrose House:
- Decor that not only satisfies the discerning-eye, but with tonal contrasts to present best known visual assistance to both the poor-sighted and to those with dementia
- Bedroom doors that give an ‘own-home’ style front door and which discretely widen to allow prompt access for larger specialist care equipment
- Stylish furnishings and furniture that are also specifically tailored to dementia needs and better safety for risk-of-falls cases
- 24 hour continuous Heat-Exchange ventilation throughout that retains 90% of the heat from the extracted air and completely refreshes all the air during each hour
- Under-floor heating that puts warmth exactly where people are, instead of high up at the ceiling
- A sprinkler fire-safety system throughout, backed up by all usual alarms and other fire-fighting equipment