Complex Care Support Worker
We have an immediate need for experienced HCA’s and Support Workers to join our team caring for adults and children in Crediton and the surrounding area. Helping vulnerable people live independent, fulfilling lives in the comfort and security of their own homes.
- Great Pay. £10.75 per hr (Mon-Fri). Even better rates for nights, weekends and bank holidays up to £18 per hr. Rates include holiday pay.
- Full-time and part-time available
- Career progression.
- Personal development opportunities
- Nurse-led line manager support
- Paid attendance at our enhanced clinical skills training.
- Full-time Mental Health First Aiders to provide support when you need it
- Generous mileage payments
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Days, Nights and Weekend shifts available.
To join us you will need at least 12 months recent experience working as a Healthcare Worker in a Complex Care setting within the UK and be able to provide recent UK clinical work references covering 3 years.
While we prefer you to have professional (paid) care experience, we also welcome applications from unpaid carers that have at least 12 months of relevant experience and looking to develop their healthcare career.
Due to the location of the client, you will need to have a full driving license, access to private transport and a smart device.
If you are looking to advance your healthcare career in a thriving and supportive workplace, why wait? Contact us now for an informal chat.
No work visa sponsorships are supported. Proof of UK right to work and UK residency documentation will be required.
To join us you will need at least 12 months recent experience working as a Healthcare Worker in a Complex Care setting within the UK and be able to provide recent UK clinical work references covering 3 years
Travel expenses details:
mileage paid after the 1st 10 miles
Crediton and surrounding area
Care / support worker, Enabler, Extra care / sheltered housing, Home care / Domiciliary care
Ocean Healthcare Complex Care Division
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
Ocean Healthcare Complex Care is a Nursing and Care agency. We support children, young people and adults with complex physical and mental healthcare conditions