Learning Difficulties Care Assistant
If you are a Care Assistant in the Kingsteignton area with experience working alongside people with learning difficulties and challenging behaviour, we have a great opportunity for you.
You will be joining a team providing 24/ 7 care on a 2:1 basis.
- Great Pay. £10.75 per hr (Mon-Fri). Even better rates for nights, weekends, and bank holidays up to £18 per hr. Rates include holiday pay
- Full-time and part-time available
- Days, Nights, and Weekend shifts are available
- Career progression
- Personal development opportunities
- Nurse-led line manager support
- Paid attendance at our enhanced clinical skills training
- Full-time Mental Health First Aiders to provide support when you need it
- Generous mileage payment
- Free DBS check and uniform
To join us you’ll need:
- At least 2-years of healthcare experience within the UK and be able to provide recent UK clinical work references covering 3 years
- A formal qualification in Health & Social Care would also be great, although this is not essential
- While we prefer you to have professional (paid) care experience, we also welcome applications from unpaid carers that have at least 2 years of relevant experience and are looking to develop their healthcare career
- You will also need to have a full driving license, access to private transport, and a smart device
If you are looking to advance your healthcare career in a thriving and supportive workplace, why wait? Contact us today for an informal chat.
No work visa sponsorships are supported. Proof of UK right to work and UK residency documentation will be required.
At least 2-years of healthcare experience within the UK and be able to provide recent UK clinical work references covering 3 years
Care / support worker, Extra care / sheltered housing, Home care / Domiciliary care, Learning disabilities, One-to-one support
Ocean Healthcare Complex Care Division
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
Ocean Healthcare Complex Care is a Nursing and Care agency. We support children, young people and adults with complex physical and mental healthcare conditions