Health Care Assistant/Night Health Care Assistant
Denbury, Newton Abbot
Do you have a friendly smile and a warmth that will light up a day?
Are you a good listener with a sense of humour?
Would you choose kindness and compassion each and every time?
This career is for you if
- You have the ability to make someone’s day magical
- You have the capacity to show, kindness, care and compassion
- You are flexible, reliable, enjoy variation and are a team-player
- You have the ability to organise, plan and multi-task
- Every day you will touch a life, or a life will touch yours
We will give you
- The opportunity to develop your own career within care
- A competitive salary, with benefits including extensive training and an employee assistance programme
- A supportive family business environment, enabling personal growth
To find out more information please click apply
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
Various hours available (morning shifts, afternoon shifts, 12-hour shifts) to include alternate weekends.
Days: £11-£11.50ph new to care, rising to £11.25-£11.75ph after completion of 3 month probation. £11.25-£11.75ph with care experience
Nights: £11-£11.50ph new to care, rising to £11.45-£11.95ph after completion of 3 month probation. £11.45-£11.95ph with care experience
Bramble Down Nursing Home
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Nursing home
Bramble Down Nursing Home, Peninsula Care Homes Providing Exceptional Care
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
At Peninsula Care Homes, it’s our CARE (Committed, Ambition, Responsible, Embracing) values that make us different and a very special company to work for.
We are a family run business, and not only do we provide a home from home environment filled with laugher and love for the people living in our homes, but we also recognise all that our staff do to support each day. We invest in our staff to enable them to reach their career aspirations and celebrate success, so they love what they do.
Bramble Down is a peaceful nursing home, registered for 32 people on the edge of a quiet South Devon village and we are looking for more kind and caring people to join our team.