Community Support Worker – Bank
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our team of established support workers. We deliver personal care & assist with domestic duties in the Bideford & surrounding areas.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Mileage contributions
- Full training & induction
- Cover the full cost of DBS check required for the post
- Every other weekend off shift
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday entitlement
- Provide a free uniform
- Diploma in adult care level 2
- Care certificate
- Employment pension scheme
Travel expenses details:
Does the job role include personal care?: Yes
Monday - Sunday - 7am-2pm & 4pm-9pm
This is a flexible position & would suit someone who works part time looking to top up on hours or someone looking for flexible hours as and when required.
- Must be over 18 years old due to nature of job
- Care experience preferred but not essential as full training given.
- Must be dedicated to helping others
- Must be willing to work as part of a team and on their own
- Must be able to work every other weekend
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
Bideford and surrounding areas
Care / support worker, Entry level roles, Home care / Domiciliary care
Complete Quality Care Homecare provider
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
To work as part of our community care team delivering personal & Domestic support to our clients in their own home in the Bideford area.