We are seeking exceptional Health Care Assistants to join our amazing team at Swimbridge House Nursing Home. Our enthusiastic and friendly team provides care for 44 residents in a warm and welcoming Home.
The Home is located in a small village near Barnstaple, close to the North Devon coast and beaches and to Exmoor National Park. The home has an excellent reputation, is well rated and genuinely takes care of its staff.
We are looking for staff to cover day shifts (from 7 AM to 7 PM) or night shifts (7 PM to 7 AM). The ideal candidate will hold an NVQ level 2 or equivalent or is willing to work towards it (we provide the training), have a good level of knowledge and demonstrable experience in caring for elderly people and good communication skills.
As a Care Assistant you have the responsibility in meeting the personal care needs of residents in a way that respects the safety and dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
What are the benefits?
- Welcome bonus
- Excellent hourly rate
- Paid breaks
- Free meal
- Enhancements for Performance, Bank Holiday, Overtime, and Acute Shifts
- Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- Full-time, part-time and bank hours offered
- Automatic enrolment on to our pension scheme
- A fully funded training programme
- Opportunities for development
We are looking for staff to cover day shifts (from 7 AM to 7 PM) or night shifts (7 PM to 7 AM).
The ideal candidate will hold an NVQ level 2 or equivalent or is willing to work towards it (we provide the training), have a good level of knowledge and demonstrable experience in caring for elderly people and good communication skills.
Swimbridge House Nursing Home
Care worker, Entry level roles, Nursing home
Vaneal Ltd Vaneal Ltd
Type of organisationPrivate
SectorHealth and social care
Swimbridge House Nursing Home is a 44-bed purpose-build nursing home, for those over 65, with a very homely atmosphere and plenty of personal attention.
The Home offers nursing, residential and respite care in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, where the physical and mental well-being of each resident is looked after in a warm and welcoming environment. The Home also specialises in dementia care and is accredited for the ‘Six Steps’ End-of-Life Care. The home is registered with the Care Quality Commission and is rated as ‘Good’.
The home is situated just outside the North Devon village of Swimbridge in a scenic rural setting, close to the A361 link road and in between the regional centre of Barnstaple and South Molton.
Our Vision is to be a warm and welcoming Home where everyone matters.
Our Values are:
• to be Welcoming – a positive environment where everyone is respected and treated as individuals
• to be Caring – with warmth and understanding in a secure and happy environment with qualified engaged staff and strong leadership
• to be Honest – build and maintain strong relationships by being open and transparent
• to provide Choices – understand and support individual needs by providing person-centred care