Female Care Support Worker
ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE TO SOMEONE’S LIFE?
If this sounds like you, Lifeways Group is the largest support services Company in Britain and you might just be the candidate we are looking for.
Who will you be working with? We have everyone working here from all backgrounds including those from retail, hospitality and engineering.
We accept non-drivers.
Here are just some of the ways we would value and invest in you:
Training and development here at Lifeways is what drives our employees. All of our colleagues receive full induction training and training tailored to assist those we support.
That’s why, on top of core training, we give our hard-working team the opportunity to complete their Level 2, 3 & 5 NVQ in Health & Social Care.
- Career progression onto Team Leader and Service Manager.
- Pension contributions into NEST Scheme
- Discounts and cashback at high street shops including major supermarkets, cinemas, gyms, leisure/theme parks, holidays and much more via Lifeways Rewards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recommend a Friend Incentive
- Award scheme and incentive recognition via My Lifeways
What will you be doing?
- Ensure the individuals that we support lead valued and fulfilling lives
- Helping them to reach their potential and achieve to the best of their ability
- You may support them with household jobs, a hobby, out in the community
- Support with personal care
Guaranteed hours are available on a full-time contract but must be flexible to work on a 2 week rolling rota to include early shifts, late shifts, sleep-ins and alternate weekends.
Day shifts and waking nights available.
All applications will be subject to DBS checks and references.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity. Please click apply NOW and complete a 1 page registration form. Don’t forget to upload your CV!
*The role has been advertised gender specific due to the nature of the role and the people we support. It is therefore exempt from the Equality’s Act 2010.