Community Care Worker – Plymouth
Have you considered a career in care? If you’re someone who’s passionate about helping others then we want to hear from you! Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide full, ongoing training and support to everyone.
At HomeLife Carers we pride ourselves on offering a local, friendly service dedicated to providing clients with the quality, professional care service they deserve in the comfort of their own homes. Due to our huge success and working in partnership with Devon Cares (NHS) we have full and part time opportunities for community care workers.
As a ‘HomeLife Carer’ your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more. Operation hours are 7am-10pm, 7 days a week however all of our carers have a unique shift pattern tailored to their availability (night shifts are also available 10pm-7am).
No experience is required as training is provided, however we do require you to:
- have a caring nature and a genuine desire to help others
- have a willingness to learn with a can-do attitude
- be punctual and flexible
- be confident working alone and as part of a team
- be happy to travel between clients
- All staff receive the Care Certificate training with our training officer, with continuous support and training in the community from our Community Team Leaders
- Free uniform
- Introductions to Service Users to explain their individual needs
- Excellent rates of pay as well as paid travel time and mileage allowance
- Health and Social Care diplomas and short courses including Maths and English through Petroc, AAA training, NHS and Hospice
- Leased company car opportunity after probationary period
- All carers are provided with mobile phones and benefit from the latest technology
If you would like to join our highly successful team here at HomeLife Carers or would just like some more information, then contact us today!
HomeLife Carers are now part of City and County Healthcare group; providing security for our Carers jobs and Clients care.
Travel expenses details:
Paid travel time and mileage allowance
Care worker, Entry level roles, Home care / Domiciliary care