Relief Care Support Workers
RELIEF CARE SUPPORT WORKERS NEEDED
The Northam Care Trust is a charity formed as Northam Lodge in 1978 and our mission is to support people with learning and physical disabilities in having choice and control in achieving the best possible quality of life, evidenced by real quality outcomes and supported by our passion for excellence.
We are always looking for Relief Care Support Workers to cover sickness, annual leave and training hours and can offer a range of shifts and flexibility over start times to suit your needs.
We are looking for:
· A person with or wanting to gain experience in the field of caring for people with multiple or complex disabilities.
· Someone with good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Someone who is able to promote the core values of privacy, dignity, independence and promotion of individuality and self-esteem.
· Someone who believes in the ethos of team work.
· Someone who is keen to develop new skills and take on training opportunities.
What we offer:
· Excellent pay rates, double time for Bank Holidays.
· Full e-learning training provided including the opportunity for professional qualifications.
· Company pension scheme.
· Guaranteed hours with flexibility available.
· Free onsite parking.
· The opportunity to develop direct care skills in a growing, vibrant organisation.
· To work as part of a supportive team who promote excellence & core values.
Apprenticeships and entry level roles, Residential care home
The Northam Care Trust (formerly Northam Lodge) Offering Choices, Supporting Outcomes
Type of organisationCharity
SectorHealth and social care
The Northam Care Trust (formerly Northam Lodge) is a charity formed in 1978 and our mission is to support people with learning and physical disabilities in having choice and control in achieving the best possible quality of life, evidenced by real quality outcomes and supported by our passion for excellence.
We are based in Northam and Bideford in North Devon and have developed person centred support for people with profound and multiple learning and other disabilities and complex needs in residential and day activities. Excellent communication, respect, dignity, engagement, support for carers and a set of values and behaviours underpin our work and add value with personalisation at the core.
We are the only organisation in North Devon and North Cornwall providing this high care specialist service and we are a vital resource for families and carers whose relatives live in our accommodation or use our community support facilities including the range of day activities we offer at the Rose Hill Activity Centre.