Would you like to help people with learning disabilities make the most of every day?
If you would, apply to be part of our team today!
Guinness Care is a charitable organisation who support vulnerable adults with learning and physical disabilities to assist them in achieving their full potential whilst meeting their everyday needs. Our Support Workers are the heart of our business which is why we need YOU!
As a Support Worker for our Dawlish service you will need to have previous care experience, a compassionate and caring nature, be committed to making a difference to our customer’s lives, and a great sense of humour!
You will be providing high-quality, person centred care and your duties will include delivering personal care i.e toileting / washing / dressing, administer medication, financial support, meal planning and nutrition advice, skill development to further independence, attend appointments and work alongside professionals regarding the customers welfare and to support our customers to pursue their interests such as cycling, beach visits, accessing community activities, watching sports, networking via social media, enjoying concerts etc.
We are also interested in people who have worked as carer, care giver, support enabler or if you have an NVQ/RQF/QCF in Health and Social Care.
In return for your passion and commitment we offer a fantastic benefits package including:
- Competitive salary from £8.90 up to £9.85 per hour
- Permanent, contracted hours (bank roles also available)
- 28 days annual leave (increasing after 5 years of service)
- Paid Sleep-in shifts
- Free enhanced DBS
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Pension scheme and life insurance
- Excellent lifestyle benefits portal including cycle to work scheme
- Fully paid induction training programme, RQF/NVQ qualifications and on-going training
- Employee Assistance Programme, plus more!
If you have previous care experience, the right attitude, values and passion for this role we can’t do this without you!!
Just hit the ‘APPLY’ button now to create your application.