Care Worker for Dementia Support 1:1
Network Healthcare Agency is a leading provider of care staff, working in partnership with Local Authorities, private and voluntary sector organisations and work, to bring you a wide variety of roles from which to choose.
We’re seeking to recruit Care Staff
We are looking for a Care Worker to join our core team to support a client with Dementia
I am an 81 year old gentleman and I live in a Nursing Home in Plymouth.
I am looking for a 1:1 support Monday to Saturday 12.00-16.00 to meet my every days needs & preferences.
I need help with personal care, help with living in a safe environment and all my needs & preferences are met.
If you feel you would like to support me, please e-mail Izabela.
The ideal Care Worker will hold the following skills and experiences:
· Previous working experience in Learning Disabilities Sector.
· Previous working experience with Dementia Clients.
· Passionate about supporting and enabling individuals.
· An understanding of care and support planning.
· Able to follow support guidelines.
· A flexible approach to work.
· Support with personal and intimate care.